TI-H: RE: Printing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: RE: Printing

YES, PRINTING IS IMPORTANT TO ME!.  I hate having to do a million
"sketch the graph" problems in a row when the graph is already on my
calc.
As for how it should work, it would be nice to have it connected
directly to the calc.  It should probably also be pretty quiet for use
in a classroom setting.  A thermal printer that uses a roll of paper
similar to adding machine tape would work nicely for graphs and pic
files.  I think HP has something like this but it is really expensive.