RE: TI-H: QuickCam

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: QuickCam

Grant, you've lost it.  I'll work on it with you, though.  Just realize that there is no way for that calc with any microcontroller hooked up to it to handle a decent video stream.  You need to send a crapload of digital data across the port and have it dump to the screen immediately, and the port speed is too slow.  Decompression would take to long to make a difference.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group