RE: TI-H: HPs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: HPs

That's the problem.  that means $48 for a 1MB setup.  I was comparing at memory sizes.
Of course the real advantage to the 48GX in terms of memory expansion is that it works the way that we want it to.  It merges into main memory, much like popping a SIMM into a PC.
Until we decide to hack the ROM (or piggyback a secondary ROM), we're stuck at whatever TI supplied the calcs with.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group