Re: TI-H: Currently active projects

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Currently active projects

EuP                             Bryan,Grant
EuP II                          Bryan,Grant
CalcNet Hub                     Bryan,Grant,Travis,Chris        DISCONTINUED
CalcNet 4P Hub (Slow)           Bryan,Grant,Travis,Chris
CalcNet 4P Hub (Fast)           Bryan,Grant,Travis,Chris
CalcName                        Grant
Serial Driver                   Grant (Chris?)

There are some more, but I don't want to get you guys too excited!  I'm
making a web page (finally) becuase all of the computer teachers at school
wouldn't stop bugging me about it.  :)

Grant

>Ok, there seem to be a lot of projects that come and go very quickly.
>BEcause of this, it has been very hard for me (anyone else?) to keep track
>of what people are currently working on. So, could everyone please post a
>list of projects that THEY (themselves) are currently working on. I'm trying
>to avoid flooding the list with this, so please if you know someone who is
>working on something, and they're already on the list, let them tell us
>about it. Don't take the liberty of doing it yourself. This way, we can
>avoid a lot of duplicate posts.
>
>Thanks.
>
>- Jon Olson

---
"Earth Today.  We'll strip mine other planets later."