Re: TI-H: EXTENDER uP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EXTENDER uP

i fixed it thanx though.
it was the link port on the xtender. the little metal cylindrical one
from mouser...a thread of solder touched conected the data line and pin
to the outside caseing of the port...which of corse is ground.
so upon removeing that it works fine.

do you know if i have rev 2 if i can get it reprogramed with the new
firmwrare(with the busy led?).