Re: TI-H: RE:IRLink Schematics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RE:IRLink Schematics

Hmm, I think that it is definatly possible. But, it sounds like a
project for the ti-hackers of the year 2010. We could possibly lay down
the ground work for such a system now. the only problem is in the speed of
the calculators. We would be much better off trying to setup a high speed
network for laptop and palmtop computers that did not use the exsiting
phone system. The demand on that system would much higher than that of a
calcuator based system because of the larger market and number of users.
Which would mean the time that it would take to start makeing money, from
the orignal investment, to get it working, would be minimized. But the
original investment would also be maximized.
 -mj