TI-H: New Packet Radio Calculator Interface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: New Packet Radio Calculator Interface

I've devolped a protocall.  Bad thing:  Sending 1k will take about 10 to 40
seconds depending on the day.  I will have a 500 watt transmitter with a
200 foot antenna at my house which will serve the calcs.  Right now its 12,
but I've been wanting to expand it for a long time.  Don't worry.  I live
in alaska, but I can easily talk to jappan, South dakota, Mariland.  Since
short waves bounce off of the atmosphere, you guys might need to amp up
your signal.  I can send to you, but you may not be able to send (very
well) to me on a cloudy day.  (it might take a minute to do 1k)

If you lived on the west coast, we could get 9600bps talkin to each other... :)

I will release new information when I make it.  It won't be exactly 500
watt for very some time.  The more hubs I sell, the sooner.  takes arround
$8,000 for everything.  fcc to come and look at it (they don't want you
pumpin' 500 watts into your neighbors TV)/ and making it 200 feet long with
low gauge wire isn't cheep either!  50 watt (now) will easily do all of the
united states, but you guys in france will (maybe) have to wait untill
summer.

I only have 25MB of ram in my computer (the one I'm giving up for radio) so
only 2,000 calcs can send information at a time.  :)

Grant

---
"Earth Today.  We'll strip mine other planets later."