Re: TI-H: connect-85 problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: connect-85 problems

> The main question I have now is how do the programs interface with the
> flow control? If it is possible can you send me some sorce code to look
> at?

I haven't got any to send. I think you may be able to find some at
ticalc.org someplace, or perhaps in one of the .zips of the transfer
programs. I saw one once that had just the routine for send/receive with
the rest of the program taken out.

> Do you have any idea as to why the parallel link that built did not work
> ethier?

Nope.. They don't work on my computer either. But it works great on my
friend's IBM Aptiva (a P166). There's been some speculation about what
makes or breaks the parallel link, but I don't think anybody has
successfully identified what the problem is and a consistent solution for
it.

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com