RE: TI-H: I2C status - now it's the TI-Bus!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: I2C status - now it's the TI-Bus!

Yeah...I know.  I'm going to work an expansion into the hub that will allow
up to 8 flash chips of any size (256k - 2MB).  I'm telling you now, that
the final version of the TI hub will be alot better than it seems!

Grant

>> As soon as I dig out my Mouser catalog, I'll tell you.  the deal is that the
>> density is pathetic.  16 Kilobytes grand total (128K chips), so it isn't as
>> good as the expanders that we're used to hearing about.
>
>There are 32kByte chips...try these:
>
>Microchip     24AA256 and 24LC256 (www.microchip.com)
>SGS-Thompson  M24256              (www.st.com)
>Catalyst      24WC256             (www.catsemi.com)
>
>There might be others too, of course...
>
>-Ozone
>
>--
>*** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone ***

---
"Earth Today.  We'll strip mine other planets later."