RE: TI-H: I2C status - now it's the TI-Bus!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: I2C status - now it's the TI-Bus!

As soon as I dig out my Mouser catalog, I'll tell you.  the deal is that the density is pathetic.  16 Kilobytes grand total (128K chips), so it isn't as good as the expanders that we're used to hearing about.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group