From: Christopher Kalos <raptorone@stuytech.com>
To: 'ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org' <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Monday, January 12, 1998 4:57 PM
Subject: RE: TI-H: I2C status - now it's the TI-Bus!

Thanks a million, man.  I think that I can get it all to work now.  The
actual communications layer was far beyond simple to figure out.  as soon as
I can finalize the VAT editing, I think I can build the Expander.
As for the SPinterface, I'd rather do it for the link port and then make a
SPinterface version later, since that way everyone can access it.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group