RE: TI-H: I2C status - now it's the TI-Bus!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: I2C status - now it's the TI-Bus!

Thanks a million, man.  I think that I can get it all to work now.  The actual communications layer was far beyond simple to figure out.  as soon as I can finalize the VAT editing, I think I can build the Expander.
As for the SPinterface, I'd rather do it for the link port and then make a SPinterface version later, since that way everyone can access it.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group