RE: TI-H: I2C status - now it's the TI-Bus!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: I2C status - now it's the TI-Bus!

I was the one who wanted to design the XI2C expander, but I'm still holding for higher density chips.  Also, how EXACTLY do I interface an I2C chip to the link port?  I mean as in which lines have to be connected to what on a chip, and the like.  I'm guessing that a serial/parallel converter might be needed, but I need to know more.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group