TI-H: New plastic cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: New plastic cases

    I am interested in buying an injection-mold machine for making plastic cases.  I could rebuild the calc case, but with more room for ad-ons!  There could be a plastic divider to separate between TI-stuff and home-made things.  I could make the cover different.  Also, for the keys, I could have EL panels where the white markings are.  I could put in a AA battery holder instead of AAA!  Oh, the posibilities!  Oh, I could also have a recessed panel for custom switches and knobs, even for the SPin port!  Once I get one, I will start selling custom cases.  I could also use it to make cases for EII (BTW, when IS it coming out?) and other things that could plug onto the outside.  Hey, maybe even an adjustable display, so you don't have to tip the calc to view it properly.  We could have a lot of fun with this.

P.S. Notice how I didn't have to use profanity to convey my message!

                                                                            -Robert Brack
                                                                            reb@netride.com