Re: TI-H: EL Panel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Panel

>The LimeLight is a nightlight I found at a Wal-Mart near here. The
>EL panel is slightly smaller than the viewable area of the calc, but I
>think it should work. I got mine for $5. Only trouble is, I haven't come
>up with a good way to attach wires to the terminals on it. Soldering
>doesn't work because the heat melts the plastic and metal tabs.. Maybe
>superglue would be a good idea.

Maybe you can use tape to hold them in place, and then put some
adhesive backed foam over the connections to apply pressure when
you close the case? Just make sure everything is nice and clean.

What are you going to use for a power supply for that panel?
Do you know of a cheap source for small adjustable inverters?

DK