Re: TI-H: Hardware Questions maybe Grant?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hardware Questions maybe Grant?

>B.) when will the technical info for Grant Stockly's calcserial interface
>be posted?

No one but you had an interest in it, so I had stopped making it.  Even
though it may support graphlink emulation.  I can keep going with it if
there is some interest.

Last time I said that I got 4 messages from people who just made their
calcs worse.  I'd suggest that you send it to Richard or I so you'd know
you wouldn't break it