TI-H: LCD Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: LCD Problems

I dropped my TI-85 a while ago (REAL good for it!) and now the pixel rows
on the left side of the LCD don't turn on unless I put pressure on it.
Right now I have a piece of paper wedged between the top of the LCD(where
the wire-tape joins it) and the case, but that can get real annoying when
the paper shifts and the screen doesn't work. Anyone know of a more
permenant solution (without paying TI the frikking $70 for repairs!)?
Thanx

--JdAoMtEyS
"Oh my god, they killed Kenny!"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]