Re: TI-H: Please help me!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please help me!

The hard drive thing may be ready soon, depends on when the manufacture
decides to start selling them.  Basically I can't tell you anything about
them besides their size, and that i have the first 512k *almost* working.
Once the first 512k works, all I have to do is add 4 lines of code.  I also
need some of the other things I listed, since its not only going to be a
hard drive.