Re:TI-H: Drive-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:TI-H: Drive-85

If you do it right, you won't need a microcontroler, just a shift
register or an I2C 8-bit paralel interface chip. Just connect devices to
the interface chip and access the chip by emulating I2C protocol or
sending raw data (shift register). The microcontroler is a pain because
if anyone wants to try making it, then you or whoever made the
microcontroler program, will have to make the chip for the person. The
ASM program on the calc can easily be tranfered. The program on the
microconntroler can not be used by anyone without a PC and the
microcontroler development system. I recomend the logic circuits and a
complete driver on the calc, written in ASM. It would be possible to
create a file format that reads srings or program data to have the calc
send commands. Maybe even a comand structure that allows the robot to
react via sensors.

whatever!  (=

Richard piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com