Re: TI-H: TI 86 lcd backing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI 86 lcd backing

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998 21:11:09 +0100 (MET) gormbr@online.no (Probe Doggie)
writes:

On my 85, it's the actual screen glass snadwich that does everything.
try putting a piece of aluminum foil over the back , it shouldn't matter.
 probably white paper would work.   HMMM?.  But the Krome Foil worked
fine for me, if you get rid of the air bubbles.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
Deadstuff@yahoo.com
Contact me to put your dead/immortal/antique electronics on my new
website: the Vaccuum Gateway
"A combination Graveyard/Sanatarium/Rest Home"

>I´m not sure if that would work - the backing metal bit polarises the
>reflected light. Still it´s worth a shot if your screens been
>buggered.
>
>                                                -Probe doggie
>

>>Try going to a hobby store and getting Bare Metal Foil, a thin
>(.005mm?
>>metal sliced into htin foil that can be used as chrome/other metal
>trims
>>on model cars. WARNING, it is thin and easily tears.  Also, it may
>not go
>>down smooth.  USE  @Y.O.R.
>>~Larry C

>>Larry1492@juno.com
>>Text/UUE files only (checked most often)

>>Deadstuff@yahoo.com
>>Files/attachments (checked at least weekly)

>"Death awaits you all! With nasty big pointy teeth!"
>
>                        -Tim the Enchanter

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]