Re: TI-H: SPin cartriges

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: SPin cartriges

If you don't mind a transparent case, or if you don't mind painting the
inside of the case, you can also use Tic-Tack containers! They are a bit
bigger, so larger projects, such as the EII will fit in them, and they
can be made any color you like, by painting the INSIDE. If you paint the
inside, the paint can't be scratched off by dropping it, and you get a
PERFECT gloss look! Another great case would be microcassete cases, like
those in answering machines!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

=