Re: TI-H: NEW expander design

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: NEW expander design

There is no *expander* that will work on the 82.  The extender will soon be
out with basic api...

>Sounds oddly similar to "There will never be asm on an 82."  We all
>brainwashed ourselves it took quite a while until someone decided to go
>ahead and try.
>---
>Andy Johnson
>"Change is inevitable...
>     except from vending machines"
>
>On Sat, 14 Feb 1998 16:54:12 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
>writes:
>>
>>>I say, but don't limit it only to
>>>the 82...
>>
>>There is no expander that will work on an 82...

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

---
This message is best viewed on an UltraSparc with a 20" monitor, a T3
connection and the pine email program. Get it now! This page is worst
viewed on a PC running Windoze 95 and M$ Internet Explorer. Delete it now!