Re: TI-H: Radio Link coil

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio Link coil

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Brian Leech wrote:

> At 09:46 AM 2/13/98 -0800, Pedro Besteiro wrote:
> >    Iīm trying to build the radio link but i canīt find the variable coils.
> >    Does anyone know where i can get it?
>
> The radio link is a hoax.

heh. you know what we really need? WE NEED PEOPLE TO QUIT MAKING FAKE
HARDWARE. if you're going to contribute something to the ti-calc crowd,
then go ahead and fucking do it. i'd love to see whoever keeps writing
these hoaxed schematics condemned from using a ti-calculator forever, but
that's not going to happen. those who are skilled in the electronics field
know who they are, and know their abilities. we don't need to show off how
good we can draw pretty diagrams of hardware we don't know how to build.
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |

Follow-Ups: References: