Re: TI-H: NEW expander design

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: NEW expander design

Great Idea, I have been bouncing the idea of using a Playstation memory
card for an expander for a while.  Where did you find the information on
the interface with the card?  Anyway sounds like a great idea, if only I
knew Ti-82 asm.  Does your interface design require anything besides the
memory card and some simple (ie cheap) logic?

Adam

Moshe Katz-Hyman wrote:

> I was getting a bit tired of waiting for expanders to finally get working for
> my 82 (no offense to anyone)  and so I looked around on the net for chips and
> such to use as an expander.  I think I have found a solution.  I found a paper
> describing the communication protocol and storage format for a Playstation
> memory card.  It uses a 3 pin interface, however I have designed an adapter
> that will convert it to two pins.  I just need help in writing a driver
> because I am not good a ASM programming.  I can try to whip up a circuit
> schematic in the next few days along with the protocol and storage format.  I
> am just looking for help on how to write a good driver program I already have
> a good idea in my mind what it needs to do.  Thank you all for your time.

Follow-Ups: References: