Re: TI-H: NEW expander design

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: NEW expander design

What's the point? The hardware only needs fine tuning. The TI-82 is the
problem!!! I heard that the current shell doesn't have very godd support
for something and it makes accurate drivers difficult. The hardware
doesn't need to be re invented. It's the driver that's taking so long.
If you want to, go ahead and make the driver. It would be interesting to
see it made, but if it's time you're worring about, then it would be a
waste of it to spend time o on a driver for something new, when one is
being worked on now.

>I was getting a bit tired of waiting for expanders to finally get
working for
>my 82 (no offense to anyone)  and so I looked around on the net for
chips and
>such to use as an expander.  I think I have found a solution.  I found
a paper
>describing the communication protocol and storage format for a
Playstation