Re: TI-H: Help!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help!!!

Hey man, I cut my ribbon cable too.  I was able to replace it real easily.

Here's how:

1.  Go to Radio Shack and buy some wire wrap cable, AKA bus wire.  (You
know,      the really really thin wire)
2.  Solder this stuff onto each contact.  There are 17 contacts on the 82
screen.
3.  Then just bend the wires down, and put back together.  It worked for
me.

	Justin Bartlett
jizbisct@mediaone.net