Re: TI-H: Joystick

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Joystick

I already designed this for my 92 some time back
I found a gamepad last year that had a threaded hole in the middle of
the dirrectonal pad and it came with a lit6tle treaded rod that screwed
in.
it was the same shape and size as the calc directionsal pad so i swapped
the two, ive also done it by drilling and threading a hole in the
existing pad.

>Someone mentioned on here a little while ago about an external joystick
>possibility.  I'd just like to say, WHAT'S THE POINT??????  You'd have
>the calc on the desk, and the joystick next to it!!  and a gamepad?
You