Re: TI-H: Joystick connector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Joystick connector

I think adding the joustock port is a good idea.  People drill holes for
the spin face so I see no difference with this.  In fact, this was the way
people used to connect joysticks to gameboys and real old computers.

>>> then any key (whichever you solder the relay to) is pressed.  Pretty
>simple.

E-mail me and I will give you a tutor on transistors, the different kinds,
and how to interface them.

>>it presses the keys when it is moved. I think someone has already tested
>>this, but I'm not sure.
I did.  Got a free gameboy thing from some yard sale and cut it apart.  It
is rubberbanded to the calc...