Re: TI-H: Joystick connector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Joystick connector

Go for it!!! Joysticks rule! Is it a positional or directional joystick.
Positional measure exactly where the stick is and directional are like
buttons, right, left, up, down...

Another thought, Someone tried connecting an ADB mouse to the calc I
think. Turned into a big argument though about chips. Oh well, anyway, I
have an Alps Glidepoint track pad, like on a notebook, but in it's own
little box and it plugs into a computer. It has Ground, 5v+, and two
data lines, like the link port! The one I got was FREE from Mac Mall
just for ordering. If we could get it to work, it's the same size as the
LCD on a calc (hint, hint) and all you have to do is get a pack of disks
and you have it free!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com