TI-H: Re: Dead HD's/Dead LCD!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Dead HD's/Dead LCD!

>>Geez, I'm scared to even use my PC I built. Is my HD going to go dead
>>too? My Mac HD seems pretty reliable? Get a Quantum HD!  (=
>>Who knows, maybe it's SCSI drives??? All I know is this is the 3rd HD
>>crash I've heard of in a month!

Remind me not to complain about Dead hard drives anymore! I just got my
PowerBook 1400cs LCD SMASHED!!! I'm typing this now in an area of about
1.5 inches by 8 inches!!! I'm so P*ISS*D off! I'm going to have to fork
out $800 to fix it!!! Oh well, no body respond to this message or your
computer might blow up. It's cursed!!!

Richard Piotter
Richfiles1@hotmail.com

Well, I suppose I have to look at the good side. I now have a $2000
kalidescope!!! Very pretty shade of orange shows where the liquid
crystal leaks through the glass. Some pinks and yellow too! Maybe I can
hook it to a battery and call it abstract art and sell it for a quarter
mil!!! I wish!!!   (=