Re: TI-H: EuP II driver

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EuP II driver

Since the drive fried its self, Mel gave me the driver he has written so
far.  There are about 8 routines to finish, and I've done one already.  7
left.  All mail pretaining to the EuP/EII hardware/software should be sent
to me.  I can anwser all of it.  bryan is teal busy and I have more free
time than he does.

>Geez, I'm scared to even use my PC I built. Is my HD going to go dead
>too? My Mac HD seems pretty reliable? Get a Quantum HD!  (=

My mac has never crashed...and I've gotten 3 viruses on my PC.  One was
even from netscape.

>Who knows, maybe it's SCSI drives??? All I know is this is the 3rd HD
>crash I've heard of in a month! I suppose my 83 will be jealous of my 85

Its not a crash, it a dumb peice of hardware not working right...  Since

>then for a while.  (=
>You got Norton Utilities or some thing real nice that can recover
>data???

Its a dumb SyJet.  The heads are so dirty it won't read the cart.  The new
drive will be here at least in 2 weeks.