Re: TI-H: Re: Indiglo Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Indiglo Backlight

EL panels require about 400VRMS and 5mARMS...Get a 614-0015 transformer,
27k 3KV capicitor, a 184 cap.  I've done some work with EL panels before, I
just wanted to see what you guys came up with.  But, I just couldn't hold
my self!  Okay.  To add brightness you will need 2 electrolite caps, but we
don't.  You might also need a coil and diode, but under certian
circumstances.  It would also be nice to have a filter on the DC comming in
since when the link port acts up it messes up signals.

There.  I don't have time to make it, but one of you should.  Just give me
some credit...  :)

Btw, if you want, I'll give you guys the plans to a very small EL inverter
I made a while ago, I would be able to give them on about saturday or
sunday since I'm real busy with the printer driver/8x EuP driver/and
SCHOOL!

Grant