Re: TI-H: Re: Indiglo Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Indiglo Backlight

I mapped out the TI-85 schematic, so mapping out the schematic of the
inverter in an indiglo watch should be a piece of cake! I may get an
indiglo watch from K-mart when they go on sale, take it apart, and
recreate the inverter. Then use a calc screen sized EL panel and see if
I can drive it off of 4 AAA batts and see how long it runs!

Simple job to do, just real fun putting everything together and finding
everything.

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com