Re: TI-H: Suggestion for the TI-85 schematics.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Suggestion for the TI-85 schematics.

I can do that. I was actualy wondering about it, so since i've been
asked, I'll make the changes. Maybe when I add the separate schematics
section to the menu. I'll have to do a lot of file editing then, and
it'll give me a chance to do the work. Nearly everything though is
init's exact or relative position of it's actual counterpart on the
board, if it's any help. That's why the whole thing sorta bears a
resemblance to the board, even though it's simply a schematic. I was
about to draw it with actual symbols, but it was more difucult to read,
which is why I stuck with the boxes. I hope no one minds that! (:

I'm glad it's being looked at and people are finding it interesting!!!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com