Re: TI-H: Possible Mem Chip

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Possible Mem Chip

First off, everyone, if you have a chip to talk about, and have the part
number, INCLUDE it!!! geez! I saw a chip, I saw a part, what PART!!!

Sorry about my "loud" message, but It's annoying, sorry. Now about this
chip, I'd like to know the number, but no, No chip can be a replacement
for the ESF chip. It is DISCONTINUED, and NO other chip is identical to
it. You's need to program a PIC, AVR, or some other microcontroler, or
interface the chip through an I2C paralel interface chip.

There are many ways to use it, but it just takes some work because
you'll need to make a driver, ither microcontroler or ASM, or both.