Re: TI-H: Backlight?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Backlight?

Oh, and sorry about the missing graphic, but I have not had much time.
I'll probably update it when I add the new Schematics section. I'm
DONE!!! with the TI-85 and I only have about 10 resistors and
transistors left to redraw on the computer (It's done, but I'm doing it
on the computer with straight clean lines, instead of the old scanned
one. The scanned one has ONE mistake, Row 0 and the ON key interupt line
are switched. Oh, well!

About the Orange backlighting, it's LEDs. It's the same as my calculator
backlight. LEDs are cheap and last nearly forever. They run even when
cold! They're great!