Re: TI-H: TI 86 lcd backing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI 86 lcd backing

This is a difficult problem. Most people don't mind it, but if you do it
very carefuly, and work the wrinkles out, you can make it look decent.
Also, if you sand the plexiglas well enough, it will blur and difract
the light so you can't see it. use a fery fine sand paper and sand
verticaly till you can't see through the plexiglass. It has to be done
right and you can't gouge the plexiglas or it lights up like it had it's
own personal LED! (=

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com