TI-H: Re: Alternative to GB Emulation. EII MMODs with large TI ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Alternative to GB Emulation. EII MMODs with large TI ASM

Sor, but the SPinTerface is not a solution. It's only a "better" link
port. It is nothing more than a link port with a power supply and a
sturdier connector. It isn't the all purpose, fix everything, faster
than hell port. I know way more about hardware than software, but I do
know that the best way to run game boy games on the calc is to re write
them from scratch. The hardware is too limited to emulate the game boy.
It might be feasable to create EII MMODs to hold MASSIVE games and you
just plug in a game cart, and then run a startup program on it and it
would load the program piece by piece. This is the simplest solution. It
isn't even worth the attempt to emulate the GB, since the hardware can't
even come close to the GB.

Just a though!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

>What if you could figure out a way to just plug in GameBoy cartreges?
It would
>be tricky, but they have adapter thingies so that you can get the rom
off of the
>pack onto the computer-what if you modified one of those to go into the
>calculator?  The link port would probably be to slow unless you did
some pretty
>fancy programming, but what about the Spinterface?  Would that work for
>connection?
>
>Jeremy Braun wrote:
>
>> I believe (not sure, but this is my understanding of it) that the
User Data