Re: TI-H: TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-86

I turboed my 92 conservatively and it gets 2.5 times normal speed...so
thats 25Mhz,  it can theoreticly get close to 3X normal speed...thats 30
Mhz.  so it *probably* has the speed. the plus modual will give us 188k,
and 380k of user data archive? anyone know what exactly that means?
could it be used.. if so thats an additional 500k of space+ the original
60k. thats over 512k :)