TI-H: Z80 arcade roms...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Z80 arcade roms...

...could possibly be ported to TI. How I have no idea. It would mean an
extensive reprogramming of the graphics routines - for one thing most Z80
arcades were in colour (albeit 4 or 8 bit) and didnīt have LCDs. Sound
youīd just have to cut which isnīt such a big deal really as it was mostly
pretty crap. Thereīs tons of links to Z80 ROM libraries at
http://www.emulation.net.

Donīt think FOR A MOMENT that I am going to try something crazy like that! :)

The biggest gameboy ROM of all time (well, that Iīve heard of, anyway) was
Linkīs Awakening and took up a massive 512 Kbytes. They had to screw around
with the cartridge itself to fit it in. Most gameboy games are around 128
Kbytes so they should fit allright. I have an idea that Z80 arcade ROMS are
smaller, though - DONīT QUOTE ME ON THIS!!! :)

greeb?                                                              Probe
Doggie