Re: TI-H: TI-86: gameboy roms? OFF-TOPIC :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-86: gameboy roms? OFF-TOPIC :)

The biggest GB rom I've ever riped was 128k.  Most are only 64, and some
not even that.  You can't reprogram GB roms, byt you can make your own out
of EEPROM.

Grant

>> > Well I don't have an 86 so I can't answer most of those questions but, if I
>> > remember correctly, gameboy roms at come in .5 meg, 1 meg, and 2 meg
>>versions,
>> > none of which would fit on the calculator very well.  Also the z80
>>processor
>> > in the gameboy runs at 4 mhz (which isn't as much of a problem) but many of
>> > the processor commands are modified from the z80 norm.
>>
>> i believe there were lots of 32k ones, some 64k, a couple 128k and one or
>> two 256k roms. uh.. yeah... and mine are all legal :)

---
Grant Stockly
AppleCyber - http://www.alaska.net/~gussie