Re: TI-H: TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-86

Well I don't have an 86 so I can't answer most of those questions but, if I
remember correctly, gameboy roms at come in .5 meg, 1 meg, and 2 meg versions,
none of which would fit on the calculator very well.  Also the z80 processor
in the gameboy runs at 4 mhz (which isn't as much of a problem) but many of
the processor commands are modified from the z80 norm.