Re: TI-H: Semi-OT: Robotics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Semi-OT: Robotics

>ok this migt be a bit late but my puter hit the dust and iv basicly been un
>able to get it to work, but now on on my new puter from xmass those
>LegoMinstorms kits kik, if you dont mind programing in a simi basic way... oh
>well there cool nyway

Mucho gusto me llamo Bradley
I'm hornier than Ron Jeremy
And if you wanna get popped in your knee
Just wipe that look off your bati face
You hate me 'cause I got what you need
A pretty little daughter that we call Mixie
And if you wanna get beat physically
It will be over in a minute if ya...
So she told me to come over
And I took that trip
And then she pulled out my mushroom tip
And when it came out it went drip drip drip
I didn't know she had the G.I. Joe kung fu grip
And it went uuh
And the girl caress me down
Uuh that's that lovin' sound
And it went uuh
And the girl caress me down
Uuh that's that lovin' sound
When I kiss Mixie it makes me feel horny
'Cause I'm the type of lover with the sensitivity
When she kiss my neck
And tickle me fancy
She give me the right kind of love on a Sunday morning

Follow-Ups: References: