Re: TI-H: Off Topic, Windows 95 trivia

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Off Topic, Windows 95 trivia

It was unique, although you may not think it that way, before Apple,
no windows could overlap, wouldnt that be annoying? MS says, WE WILL
CRUSH THEM!

At approximately 3:37 PM -0800GMT on the day Earth People call
12/30/98, David Knaack declared:

> IMO, that is silly, its like patenting the idea of a cordless
> phone, or 'suicide' doors on a car, or even a command line
> interface.  It is simply too general to issue a patent on.
> I wouldn't have a problem with a patent/copyright issued on a
> particular STYLE (ie, look and feel) of an overlapping window,
> as that is quite a bit more specific than just "overlapping
> windows".
> Interesting, I'd like to hear microsofts side of the argument.

---
You're just jealous cause the voices talk to ME

Follow-Ups: References: