Re: TI-H: Displays

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Displays

>Well, I'm gonna reply to my own question.... yes it can be done.  I
just
>spent a couple hours soldering new wires between boards.... and it
works!

Execellent, congrats.  I suspected it would, but didn't have
any experiance with it.

>Anyways.. I'm still curious as to what Revision the 85 is (was).  The
>Display board has three chips instead of 1 and the top ribbon is
attached
>at the very top.   The mainboard had a separate board for the linkport
>(upsidedown on two pegs).  Any one care to guess?

That sounds like the same revision that I have.  I think
its an 8, but I'd have to go check for sure (I don't have
it handy, nor do I remember the key sequence to check).

What was the first revision of the 85 that TI sold?

DK