Re: TI-H: Wondering if a couple things will work together

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Wondering if a couple things will work together

for more info on chips, goto the chip directory..  i think its just
www.chipdirectory.com  ... hmmm..  if not, ill get back to in a while.

also, if that is all thats going on the data/address buses, you should be
fine just hooking them together correctly.  if you have quite a bit more,
you might want to think about a line driver for the busses...  maybe he
should anyway if he may want to expand later. it depends on application.
if the lines are long (i cant imagine why they would be in your case) a
line driver is also suggested.

kaus