Re: Re(2): TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: mind vs. computer

<< Some one said that comps would have no logical reason to turn on humans,
what
 about the facts we use resources and take up space?
  Rob Hornick>>

yes, but they need resources, too.  They run off of power.. we can only get
power from resources (gas, etc)  and solar power is way too expensive.
computers also need silicon, copper, etc to exist.. they would need the humans
to mine it...
i'm sure computers won't turn against us until we invent those new chips that
are 100 times smaller and 100 times faster..  using micro-cavity technology
(look at slashdot.com's news section)
-Dave!