Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

Surprisingly I did... I don't remember when that was, for I was quite
dRunk. You should set up a free email/web page service! That'll get things
cooking! Only if ml.org wasn't dead, or dyndns.ORG offered cgi
"on-the-spot" DNS's.  Then you could set up a web page to get free email
address xxx@xxx.xx.org with a single click.

>30min down time).  Anyone need ~100MB for a www page?
>
>Grant
>

>>Thats nice.  Almost as nice as the time grant was giving out phone numbers
>>to pizza hut, his moms house, an insurance company, etc.
>>
>>At 12:13 PM 12/20/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>>
>>>And most Mac users fake /ctcp version info
>>>
>>>At approximately 8:24 PM -0500 on the day Earth People call 12/19/98,
>>>you declared:

>>>---
>>>I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
>>>the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
>>>indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.
>>>

>>-Dan

-Dan

Follow-Ups: References: