Re: TI-H: 89 security

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 89 security

ALoomis wrote:

> That shouldn't be that hard to do.  Or you could have it transmit radio
> waves instead so you could home in on the person.  I once considered
> doing that with a walkman.  I think there's enough room in the case to
> do it.

Just use a old beat up pager. Page it with the message 911 and it sets off your
alarm. :) It doesnt use up that much power and it has a nice little real time cock
too. Now if you could totally integrate the pager... cool! Now that would be a fun
project. You could use a pager to do so much fun stuff.
                            -Malluck