Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
>>So posession of something that could hurt someone should be illegal?
>>Guns, knives and fists?  Do we need to be certifed in the use of and have
>>a license to have steak knives in our homes?
>
>Okay.  Guns can kill food.  But how do you justify a 700watt grage door
>opener?  It just may happen that more than one door in the state has the
>same code.  :)
>

>Also, that much power could be dangerous...

Guns can be used for recreation too, target shooting and such.
I think that in the case of some things, such as guns, explosives,
and heavy equipment for example, training and a license should
be required for posession and usage above a certain power.
For instance, firecrackers (a type of explosive device) below
a certain power do not require training, but powerful explosives
such as dynamite should.

DK